Would you like to make a difference in someone's life? If so, we would like to hear from you! We need caring and compassionate team members with excellent customer service and strong clinical skills to be a part of our growing healthcare team. We are a skilled nursing center and as a Director of Nursing you will have the opportunity to positively impact our residents every day.
We offer an attractive compensation and benefit package. One of the best in the industry!
- Competitive Salary with premium shift differentials
- Medical Insurance. Up to 80% of the premium is paid by Hickory Creek Healthcare Foundation, Inc. Also options to include spouse and family members.
- Pharmacy Program
- Dental Insurance/ Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Retirement Savings Plan-403B with a COMPANY MATCH of 33%
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 2 Personal Days a year
- Accrue Vacation time upon hire
- Holiday Pay
- Accrue Sick Time upon hire
- Manage overall operations of the Nursing Services Department in accordance with company policies, nursing standards, and governmental regulations
- Must be able to be on 24-hour call and able to respond to facility emergencies via telephone or in person depending on the situation.
- Manage nursing budget within company guidelines.
- Ensure proper documentation of information in resident records.
- Evaluate and make recommendations regarding quality assurance initiatives.
- Complete required reporting requirements.
- Responsible for recruitment, training, supervision and employee evaluations of nursing staff.
About Us: Hickory Creek operates 15 skilled nursing homes in Indiana and Ohio dedicated to the care of adults with healthcare needs.
- We are a service company committed to the highest standards of professionalism and to continuous improvement in the quality of service we provide to those entrusted to our care.
- Our goal is to inspire confidence, provide stability and render quality resident care.
- We will never knowingly fail to follow any state or federal rule or regulation regarding quality of care; potential abuse; or reimbursement or payment systems.
- We strive to hire and retain personnel of ability, character and dedication by providing good working conditions, training and leadership, and personal growth opportunities.
- We strive to serve as a responsible citizen to our residents and to the communities we serve.
- Small, home-like environment where everyone is treated as an important individual of our care giving team.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) with required state licensure.
- 3-5 years of successful management experience in a nursing home environment.
- Working knowledge of nursing home regulations, including MDS procedures and reimbursement guidelines under Medicare and Medicaid.
- Ability to communicate professionally and to work with minimal supervision and organize and prioritize to complete multiple projects.
- Must meet all federal, state and local health regulations and pass a post-employment offer physical exam including drug screening, criminal background investigation, and reference inquiries.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families and to work cooperatively with other employees.
Hickory Creek at New Castle
About this company
Long Term Care and Rehabilitation nursing home.
Location/Region: New Castle, IN (47362)