Service First is a fast growing automotive service and repair organization. Right now, we’re looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
The Advisor in Training position at Service First Automotive is the interim-level position designed to be a training tier for prospective advisors. After mastering the Service First culture, standard operating procedures, and all activities within the Lube Center; a technician has the potential to rise the advisor ladder and become an AIT.
As an Advisor in Training, you must be able to demonstrate, first and foremost, a passion for excellence in relation to guest experience and satisfaction. AITs will be provided all training and education necessary to deliver genuine recommendations backed by ethical decision making. Although this position remains primarily in the Lube Center, AIT’s may be utilized for other measures of training and need, at the discretion of the Manager. The following list details the notable duties required of an Advisor in Training:
- Treat all guests as though they are a guest in your own home
- Effectively communicate services offered and educate about their value
- Successfully maneuver through the management system
- Provide recommendations to the Advisor on duty and/or the guest based on condition or mileage
- Properly document all recommended services and information pertinent to the customer
- Inherently provide supplemental leadership when necessary
- Manage production and the efficiency of each service
- Provide a leadership example regardless of age or circumstance
- Make decisions that reflect the ethics and integrity of the company
- Maintain the pace of center with planning and sense of urgency
- Remain self-initiated and driven to learn and growth
- Seek avenues by which to exceed customer expectations
People have been our focus since we opened our first facility July 1st, 2011 in Spring, TX. With nearly 70 years of combined experience in the automotive repair industry, the founders of Service First Automotive saw an opportunity to offer something better. They set out to change the automotive industry by delivering an unparalleled customer experience.
Today, we have four facilities and one training center located in Houston, TX. With our strategic partner, Caliber Collision, we are opening 60 of the most advanced automotive repair facilities throughout Houston, DFW, and San Antonio over the next four years. We are very excited to make a positive impact on the automotive repair industry and invite you to be a part of the automotive revolution!
Service First Automotive Centers will deliver UNPARALLELED customer service by engaging the finest staff in the industry.
- Our customers have a choice
- Our customers’ time is luxury
- We will support our community by reinvesting into the future of our youth
- We will acknowledge every customer as if they were a guest in our own home
Our work is only as good as the people behind it! Service First is a company that consistently puts people first. Whether our customers, our teammates, or our community as a whole, we are committed to high quality work by even higher quality people. With attitude, aptitude, ethic and a servant’s heart, we will change the image of the automotive service industry.
Posted Date: Aug 13, 2019
Requisition Number: R0064996
Position Type: Full-time
Location/Region: Spring, TX