This position offers a more flexible schedule for busy Practitioners. We negotiate Annual Salary with Benefits. Improve the quality of life for our Geriatric population.
Purpose of Position: The midlevel provider is responsible for clinical activities in the Rural and/or Urban healthcare facilities under the direction and supervision of a physician (off---site). The midlevel provider utilizes independent judgment and directs the care and treatment of patients receiving integrated primary and behavioral health care. This position serves adult patients with acute and chronic medical issues.
Description of Required Duties and Tasks:
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Assesses, plans and provides a comprehensive plan of care that proactively manages healthcare issues and addresses barriers along the care continuum for patients in the nursing home setting.
- Provides medical care within the scope of the practitioner’s training and consults with supervising physician when necessary and appropriate.
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal regulatory agencies related to clinical services provided by mid-level providers.
- Assess and determines appropriate medical and psychological intervention. Prescribes medications and services as indicated. Orders appropriate laboratory studies, diagnostic procedures, and consultations.
- Monitors compliance with medications and evaluates patient response to plan of treatment. Modifies plan of treatment when necessary.
- Works with RN Case Managers as part of an integrated care team.
- Communicates effectively and interacts constructively with a diverse group of patients.
- Maintains thorough and timely documentation of services rendered in the patient’s chart.
- Documents and provides to office staff complete and correct billing information on all patient visits, consultations and procedures.
- Assist with on-call service with physician staff to provide 24/7 access to care for patients.
- Practices in a cost---effective manner.
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures relating to the provision of clinical and related services.
- Participates in the review of quality related data that is related to clinical practice and outcomes.
- Conduct informal facility staff education and teaching to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of care delivery.
- Performs administrative and other duties as required
Location/Region: Ardmore, OK (73401)