Correctional healthcare is not just a job. It’s a calling.
By choosing a career with Corizon Health you are choosing the opportunity to truly make a difference in the health, well-being and future of the patients you serve. We take pride in being a pioneer provider of correctional healthcare. If you are interested in helping us continue our legacy of innovation and clinical expertise, we encourage you to connect with us today.
Below is a list of your responsibilities as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with Corizon Health:
- Assume responsibility for the quality of care delivered, ensuring a safe environment for the patient, yourself and other members of the medical team.
- Participate in the development and modification of the plan of care.
- Educate patients based on their individual needs, ensuring they understand their plan of care, the steps they need to take to improve their health and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Ensure onsite and offsite follow up care, including telemedicine appointments.
Corizon Health offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, a generous PTO plan, 401k with matching funds, tuition assistance, continuing education reimbursement, and more!
- Licensed Practical Nurse licensure in the state of employment, license must be in good standing.
- CPR certification.
- Knowledge of specific state laws and regulations governing practice.
- Satisfactory completion of initial and annual clinical competencies to demonstrate clinical aptitude.
A background check, security clearance and drug screening are required for this role.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status. EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans.
Location/Region: Jacksonville, MO