The BOSS Group is currently hiring for a skilled, Mid - Senior Level Account Manager for a Healthcare solutions client in York, PA. This is an on-site, contract to hire opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Prospect new business opportunities. You will reach out to leads, participate in sales meetings, draft and present proposals and conduct timely follow-up
- Become an active participant in associations, including attendance and support at national and local medical conferences
- Act as a lead consultant who strategically plans and guides client activity, working collaboratively with Marketing Works team members
- Lead and author strategic marketing plans/programs/strategies as well as culture programs and any other initiative that comes as a result of the client's needs.
- Oversee internal execution of all approved plans and initiatives
- Travel as needed to support client and business development efforts (including overnight travel), comprising up to 50% of your time
- Utilize our project management system and proper communication channels in accordance with organization's policies and procedures
- Adhere to company policies and non-compete/confidentiality agreements
- 5 years healthcare knowledge and experience (management or marketing)
- 5 years agency, sales and/or marketing experience
- Strong work ethic • Strategic thought process
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a go-getter mentality
- Strong written and communication skills
- Organized, with the ability to multi-task and accomplish goals
- Ability to prioritize, often
- Collaborative team player with the ability to affect change
- Computer savvy, with proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Job ID: 317736HH
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: York, PA (17402)