Our client in the entertainment field is seeking a temporary Program Manager to join their team in New York, NY.
Program Manager Responsibilities:
Program Manager Skills/Requirements:
- Manage process including, but not limited to, program scope, program organization, resourcing, and planning.
- Manage internal team activities ensuring that the team knows and understands the program vision, scope, deliverables, and timing.
- Proactively communicate schedule and scope changes, and predicts and escalates resourcing issues and program issues as appropriate.
- Maintain thorough documentation of all requests, changes, and issues that arise and need resolution for a program and ensures that they are addressed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job ID: 317749KS
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant work experience.
- 4+ years of experience as a Project or Program Manager
- MUST have experience in the media industry
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design and process.
- Excellent understanding of software or digital development and processes.
- Good understanding of research methodologies and logistics.
- Experience with project management software such as MS Project, Smartsheet, or others as applicable
- Experience with online documentation and task management tools (such as Jira, Confluence, or Airtable)
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: New York, NY (10017)