HIRING Now! APPLY NOW TO http://www.jobs.net/j/JLhTIuKh RETAIL ASSOICIATE POSITION.
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS DRUG TEST AND BACKGROUND CHECK.
Do you enjoy being a sales associate, but want more challenge in your work? Does the idea of “wheeling and dealing” over an item excite you? Then come join our team at EZCORP! Founded with 16 pawn stores in 1989, we have grown into a market leader in the specialty consumer finance industry, operating over 500 storefronts in 16 US states, as well as in Canada and Mexico. We are currently looking for a Retail Sales Associate to work at one of our EZPAWN retail outlets.
As a Sales Associate, you will provide outstanding customer service and build solid relationships with our customers, all while promoting sales and making deals for a wide variety of pawn items. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to experience career growth in a retail environment that allows you to connect with people in your community and make a positive difference in their lives. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a fun work environment with great people, and plenty of room for professional development and advancement. If you like the idea of building a rewarding career helping to create a great customer experience, we want to talk with you! Contact us today!
This role will give you the unique opportunity to interact with our customers on a daily basis, enjoying the give and take of coming to a mutually satisfying agreement regarding pawn items such as jewelry, electronics, musical instruments, and more. As a Sales Associate, it will be your responsibility to provide a friendly, courteous, and respectful environment that clearly sets EZPAWN apart from the competition.
Other Sales Associate duties include:
- Processing loans, extensions, and sales
- Coming to jointly satisfactory terms regarding items to be pawned
- Handling local store marketing
- Performing opening and closing store procedures
- Contacting customers to generate new and repeat business
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures, and regulations
As a Sales Associate, you must be highly self-motivated with a positive and outgoing personality and a strong work ethic. It is also important that you display excellent communication and interpersonal skills, in order to effectively communicate product information and specifications. You must be able to work well independently as well as with a team, with a strong ability to multitask. Excelling at customer service and relationship building will take you far in your career with EZPAWN.
Requirements for the Customer Service Retail Sales Associate role include:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- Ability to offer and describe various solutions and their benefits to the customer
- Able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Knowledge of commonly pawned items, such as tools, jewelry, firearms or electronics, a plus
- Sales background, a plus
- Bilingual, a plus
EZCORP is passionate about customer service, but our Team Members are equally as important. Just as we want to meet the needs of our customers and our community, we also strive to meet the needs of our diverse workforce and their families. EZCORP provides our full-time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to help you achieve your optimal work/life balance.
Here is some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive wages
- Bonus potential
- Comprehensive health insurance package
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation and paid personal time off
- Holiday pay
- Paid community service time
- Progressive career path